Saturday, June 10, 2006

Boys and mud

Boys will be boys!! Gavin had a little friend over to play yesterday and when I went outside to ask what they were doing, they both grinned up at me and said "making hot chocolate!" By mixing water and sand, mind you. ;) They made quite the cooking crew, Gavin sitting on his bottom right in the middle of the expanding puddle of water they were making, stirring their concoction and then commanding "More sand!" and Devin would run off across the yard to fill up the jug with more sand from the sandbox. I fleetingly thought of telling them they couldn't play that anymore because of the high Mess Probability, but really, nothing was burning down and they were so happy, so I let them be. (I haven't yet checked to see if there's any sand actually left in the sandbox!)





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this. It is so much fun and great for the soul to make "hot chocolate".

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Gavin that Grandpa will have his piece with whipped cream and a cherry on top.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Gavin that Grandpa will have his cup with whipped cream and a cherry on top.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home