Sometimes I wish my fence was higher
A lot higher.
Our backyard fence is short - maybe four feet tall, maybe less? It keeps the kids contained in a smaller space, but doesn't do much for privacy when you want it. And did I ever want it the other day when Gavin and I were in the back yard playing 'knight':
I'm sure I was a sight out there galloping around the backyard on my horse (which makes helpful galloping noises and music, by the way). Oh, the things we do for our children. :)
Our backyard fence is short - maybe four feet tall, maybe less? It keeps the kids contained in a smaller space, but doesn't do much for privacy when you want it. And did I ever want it the other day when Gavin and I were in the back yard playing 'knight':
I'm sure I was a sight out there galloping around the backyard on my horse (which makes helpful galloping noises and music, by the way). Oh, the things we do for our children. :)




1 Comments:
I "woda" paid really good money to have seen this. Too bad Greg was not in the window giving us a wonderful rendition of the scene below...it "cuda" been a contender for the AFV 100,000 prize I am sure. Good for Momies that take those risks!
Post a Comment
<< Home