Does this look award-winning to you?
I was taking pictures of the kids outside this afternoon and caught a priceless shot of Abby playing 'peek' around the swingset in the backyard. I immediately knew that this was the shot I was going to send in for the Today's Parent cover contest - the four finalists get a trip to Toronto and a professional photo shoot, with one of the finalists appearing on the cover of Today's Parent magazine. It's worth a shot, right?




2 Comments:
For sure Farrell! This is a winner...I'll be watching magazine stands for the next little while to see this on the cover of Today's Parent!!
Second-Cousin Colleen here enjoying your blog site as I stay overnight at Mom's [your Mom's Auntie Marj]...I have a workshop tomorrow to attend @ Coast Terrace Inn...don't have much opportunity to sit in front of a PC like this at home on the farm and just visit sites. What a treat to visit yours tonight! I see you have the newer version of my camera...don't you just love digital through-the-lens?
Hope to see you this month when we're all up for niece Lauren's wedding on the 23rd.
This is by far the cutest picture I have seen and the lighting and timing were just perfect. I would think it can't fail to win something-it already won my heart.
Post a Comment
<< Home