Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Apparently I haven't been posting enough...

I've been getting 'hints' from several people that they haven't seen anything new up here for a while, and after I finished arguing that it really hadn't been that long, I checked and um, yeah, it has been a while. So I present you with some getting ready for Christmas pictures from the Clark house (not that we're ready yet, not by a longshot!).

A rather unsuccessful attempt to get pictures of Abby and our niece Mischa in matching jammies. A lady at church offered us hand-me-downs from her daughter's twins, and there were so many wonderful high-quality clothes, we were very thankful! So Abby and Mischa have lots of matching outfits now. :)

Gavin cutting out Christmas cookies - he's getting to be quite the helper in the kitchen! We have unfortunately eaten all of this particular batch of sugar cookies, so we made some more yesterday and will try to get them decorated this week!

Gavin making snow angels in our front yard. We've had probably close to three feet of snow already this year, which is very unusual compared to the last ten years or so, but much closer to what I remember from my childhood!

Gavin and mommy drinking hot chocolate on the night he got to stay up 'late' and help mommy and daddy put up the Christmas decorations.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. The kids are growing up so fast. Now we need some Christmas tree pictures. Glad you have the snow, I just know it is beautiful.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home