5 days and 1900km later...
We're home! We had a wonderful trip down to Calgary - we spent a few days with friends from Briercrest who we haven't seen for almost ten years (!), took all the kids to the U.S. consulate to register them as American citizens, and then attended the wedding of one of our former youth.
The kids were amazing throughout almost 2000km of driving, we now have three new little U.S. citizens in the family, the food and fellowship and much laughter with our newly-rediscovered friends was such a blessing, and we were honored to be able to attend a very special (and beautiful) wedding. Who could ask for anything more??
We do have some pictures from the trip and I'll try to get a few up (and maybe share a few stories of the kids' antics!) over the next few days. It's back to the grind tomorrow - I've got an audit course at work all day and Greg's looking after the kids (I'll leave it to you to decide who has the harder job!)
The kids were amazing throughout almost 2000km of driving, we now have three new little U.S. citizens in the family, the food and fellowship and much laughter with our newly-rediscovered friends was such a blessing, and we were honored to be able to attend a very special (and beautiful) wedding. Who could ask for anything more??
We do have some pictures from the trip and I'll try to get a few up (and maybe share a few stories of the kids' antics!) over the next few days. It's back to the grind tomorrow - I've got an audit course at work all day and Greg's looking after the kids (I'll leave it to you to decide who has the harder job!)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home