Gavin's party
We had Gavin's birthday party at the park on Saturday - yes, it was the long weekend, but it was the only Saturday in May that worked for us to do it! (And we didn't realize it was the long weekend until after we had planned it...) It turned out alright as there only four other kids able to come, which is a perfect number of boys that age, I think! It would have been a zoo if everyone in his class had been able to come!!
It was a beautiful day (28 degrees!) and everyone had fun. Gavin had asked a few months back for a monkey cake for his birthday, and he's reminded me several times since. Michael's sadly did not have a monkey cake pan, so I was left to my own devices. It took a LONG time, but I think it turned out alright!
(Click to see all the pictures from the party)
It was a beautiful day (28 degrees!) and everyone had fun. Gavin had asked a few months back for a monkey cake for his birthday, and he's reminded me several times since. Michael's sadly did not have a monkey cake pan, so I was left to my own devices. It took a LONG time, but I think it turned out alright!
(Click to see all the pictures from the party)





2 Comments:
The cake turned out to be a great monkey! I hope Gavin enjoyed it very much. Such a good mommie! It was great to have it outdoors.
Love the monkey cake! Great job on it too!
Post a Comment
<< Home