Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My attempt at Mother's Day pictures...

Man, oh man, getting more than one little kid to cooperate for pictures is practically impossible!! :)

On Mother's Day morning, I got the kids all dressed and only realized afterwards that they were all in shades of blue and white. Clearly a sign that I was supposed to take pictures!! ;)

Rachel wanted nothing to do with her brother and sister, prefering to run down the road instead, chasing after the neighbor's cat. It was also all of about +3 degrees outside, so everyone was complaining how cold they were! Sigh.

Maybe in 20 years I'll forget what a hassle it was to try to get decent pictures of these cuties!!










Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If all of you get any cuter, the angels will be jealous!
Love Grandpa

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home