Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have...



...a hairstyle! Most of you know of Abby's crazy hair, and up until now I haven't even tried to do anything with it. But it's getting longer and she's getting older so I've been trying to figure out what (if anything, ha ha) I can do with her fuzzy hair. Tonight after her bath I brushed a few 'bangs' forward, and then clipped the rest of the sides back with pretty barrettes. Not bad! Hopefully as it keeps growing I can trim the bangs and it will actually start to look like hair instead of a mass of dandelion fluff orbiting her cute little head. ;)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby definitely looks like a little girl with a hairdo all her own. I can't believe she was only born just over a year ago.

Luv,
Mom

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home