Where have I gone?
It seems I haven't had time to blog lately...what have I been up to???
- Work! I'm back to work, spending one morning a week in the office and then working about 10 or so more hours at home. It's working out pretty well, but even ten hours is sometimes hard to find when there's so many other things to be done!
- Painting! I finished the top part of the window wall, and after a few days of indecision have decided that I do, indeed, like the colors. Greg cleared everything off and away from the big long wall for me and I've filled all the cracks (no small job on that wall!) and am almost done sanding. Hopefully will get to priming and painting soon, and then there's just one more fairly short wall to finish.
- Website! Most of you know that I've been part of a band that has led worship at our area youth conference for the past four years. After the conference this year, our group really felt like we should continue playing together - and starting in February, we will be leading a city-wide worship night in Grande Prairie each month. We are really excited about this new opportunity and I was able to help design our new website - I've learned a lot and look forward to adding more to it! Our site is at http://www.downpourgp.com/ if you want to take a look. :)
- Work! I'm back to work, spending one morning a week in the office and then working about 10 or so more hours at home. It's working out pretty well, but even ten hours is sometimes hard to find when there's so many other things to be done!
- Painting! I finished the top part of the window wall, and after a few days of indecision have decided that I do, indeed, like the colors. Greg cleared everything off and away from the big long wall for me and I've filled all the cracks (no small job on that wall!) and am almost done sanding. Hopefully will get to priming and painting soon, and then there's just one more fairly short wall to finish.
- Website! Most of you know that I've been part of a band that has led worship at our area youth conference for the past four years. After the conference this year, our group really felt like we should continue playing together - and starting in February, we will be leading a city-wide worship night in Grande Prairie each month. We are really excited about this new opportunity and I was able to help design our new website - I've learned a lot and look forward to adding more to it! Our site is at http://www.downpourgp.com/ if you want to take a look. :)
So that's what I've been doing lately (well, and changing diapers, wiping noses, refereeing arguments, feeding babies...the usual). ;) Gavin does have some exciting news regarding a couple of his teeth that he wants me to share, so I'll have to post about that soon.




1 Comments:
You're a busy lady! I checked out the website - looks like good times, and good work on the site!
Post a Comment
<< Home