Sunday, March 26, 2006

And a few pics of our kids...



I managed to snap off a few pictures in the few hours we actually had our camera here for! ;) Here's Abby showing off her new trick - standing by herself against the couch (she can't pull herself onto the couch yet, but she's pulled herself up by grabbing onto one of her toys - yikes!), Abby crawling (she does the same army-crawl thing that Gavin did, although she does get up on all fours sometimes), and her waiting for dinner.


This is the only one I managed to take of Gavin - he moves too quickly to take pictures of!! You can't see it in the picture, but he's actually playing 'pool' with his hockey stick and hitting balls with the end of the stick (you can tell he hangs out in the youth room too much with the pool table!).

Somehow I forgot to get a picture of my quilt, but I'll take a picture of it with the regular camera and then I'll just have to scan it when I get them developed. You know, the old-fashioned way. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for these lovely and cute pictures. I enjoy going to this web site more than any other one. Love the updates, makes us feel like we are right there with you.
Love,
Dad

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home