Honey, I'm ho-ome!
I'm back! Sorry for the long absence, I was in Edmonton for a few days, and then it was Easter weekend which was a bit busy, so I'm just having time to get back on the computer now! I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend.
The big news of the day is that our camera arrived back today! So nearly four months after beginning the whole camera adventure, we finally have our camera back and in working order! So keep checking in - I'm planning to take and post a bunch of pictures in the next couple of days! Oh, about the 'Our Recent Pictures' link on the sidebar - clicking on the pictures will take you to a different site where I'll be uploading any pictures we've taken recently. I'll still post a few directly to this site, but I don't want to overload it with just pictures (especially for those who have slower internet connections). The pictures that show up in the sidebar will be the most recent, so if they've changed, you know there's new pictures to look at if you want. I'll try and keep it as updated as possible.
I have to run for now - Abby's getting into something as per usual, and I have a friend coming over soon to get some help with their taxes. Will post later!
The big news of the day is that our camera arrived back today! So nearly four months after beginning the whole camera adventure, we finally have our camera back and in working order! So keep checking in - I'm planning to take and post a bunch of pictures in the next couple of days! Oh, about the 'Our Recent Pictures' link on the sidebar - clicking on the pictures will take you to a different site where I'll be uploading any pictures we've taken recently. I'll still post a few directly to this site, but I don't want to overload it with just pictures (especially for those who have slower internet connections). The pictures that show up in the sidebar will be the most recent, so if they've changed, you know there's new pictures to look at if you want. I'll try and keep it as updated as possible.
I have to run for now - Abby's getting into something as per usual, and I have a friend coming over soon to get some help with their taxes. Will post later!




1 Comments:
So nice to have you back on blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home