Sunday, April 02, 2006

Week of worship!

It's a busy week for me - Sunday one of my worship teams was on for the morning service, and then again for our evening prayer service. Friday and Saturday our youth group is doing 30 Hour Famine along with Grande Prairie Alliance, and the Disturbing the Peace band I play in is doing the worship set on Friday night, and Grande Prairie's youth pastor and myself are doing worship on Saturday morning. Theoretically somewhere this week we'll also have a practice with the DtP band, but I'm not sure when that will happen - maybe we'll just wing it on Friday!

For those wondering what I'm doing with the kids while I'm at 30 hour famine - Gavin is staying with friends from church (same ones he stays with during Disturbing the Peace and elders' retreat), and Abby will come with me and we'll lock her in the nursery. While she's sleeping, I mean, not for the whole weekend. ;) It's easier for me to stay overnight there with the youth than try to wake Abby up to take her home late at night.

The rest of the family has all had colds this week, so I'm faithfully taking my vitamins to try to avoid getting sick right in the middle of all of this singing!

** Greg just reminded me that of course I have the normal Wednesday night youth Bible study worship to do as well!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home