Reasons I'm glad our yard is fenced...




It seems we have really lazy wildlife around here - they can't be bothered to dig through the snow to find something to eat when it's so easy to just stop by town and grab a bite. We've been seeing a lot of deer and moose around, and in the last two days we've had a cow moose and a baby on our street, Gavin and Greg saw a moose and then a deer on their way home from school this morning, and then this moose just after lunch today. I was sitting on the computer and first saw him out the window on my front sidewalk! (Hello there, I said, somewhat surprised to see a big furry beast not six feet from where I was sitting.)
Labels: Pictures




3 Comments:
Wow, Farrell!!!
I WISH we had moose wandering through the streets!! I love moose :) Thanks for the awesome pics- they totally made my day!!
Lucky you. We just get giant ravens that rip open our garbage. They're pretty big, but definitely not to moose scale.
erin :)
Next time, grab a rope and saddle and hang on...or maybe not. Looks big enough to take care of anything it wants to. Great pictures! I bet the kids were excited to see them.
Post a Comment
<< Home