Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Cousin pictures

We had Mischa over for the evening on Tuesday and had a chance to take a few cousin pictures with our kids. (The ones with Gavin and the girls in the hallway are the reason why I initially grabbed the camera - Gavin was upset and crying because he had lost some privilege, and the girls both went running to him and hugged him, patted his back, trying to make him feel better! We kind of had to restage it by the time the camera was ready, so they're all a little sillier than they originally were...)






Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did I mess these pictures? What sweet kids I have for grandchildren. Gavin seems to be enjoying the attention although it looks like Abby is perhaps trying to choke him to death.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home