Yes, this baby gets a quilt :)
There are a lot of things that I haven't gotten ready for this baby yet, but I have my priorities, ha ha - at least she'll have a quilt! (Which of course she won't get to use until she's Abby's age becasue I'm paranoid about her smothering under it...)
Here's the picture of the top of the baby quilt - it's not showing up that well, but the main part of the pattern is pink and green hearts. I still have to pin the layers together (top, batting, backing) and quilt it, but at least the top's done. (And I took the picture upside down so I had to rotate it, so the perspective looks funny.)
Here's the picture of the top of the baby quilt - it's not showing up that well, but the main part of the pattern is pink and green hearts. I still have to pin the layers together (top, batting, backing) and quilt it, but at least the top's done. (And I took the picture upside down so I had to rotate it, so the perspective looks funny.)

This is Abby's quilt - we chose the colors to go together so when the girls share a room some day their quilts will match (Important considerations, you know).




4 Comments:
Farrell - you are amazing. The quilt is beautiful. I can hardly wait to meet my newest grand-daughter.
Farrell tge quilt is very nice. Obviously I missed the fact that you are having a girl, Congrats. The girls will be best friends and gavin will have his hands full of sisters. Jacki A
I love pink and green together! Farrell, I echo your mother...amazing! Quilting's alot of work but it's restful at the same time, agreed?
Farrell, you have always been one of the most talented people I've ever known and that still holds true with your quilting. I don't even sew buttons. You did an absolutely amazing job!
Post a Comment
<< Home